CoQ10 Phytosome – Powder, 20g
Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is a compound that helps generate energy in your cells. CoQ10 Phytosome uses patented food-grade technology to increase its bioavailability by up to 9 times.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance found throughout the body, but especially in the heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas. It is eaten in small amounts in meats and seafood. Coenzyme Q10 is required for the proper function of many organs and chemical reactions in the body. It helps provide energy to cells. Coenzyme Q10 also seems to have antioxidant activity. People with certain diseases, such as heart failure, high blood pressure, gum disease, Parkinson’s disease, blood infections, certain diseases of the muscles, and HIV infection, might have lower levels of coenzyme Q10.
Out of stock
What is CoQ10 Phytosome?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body. CoQ10 is also in many foods we eat. CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which protects cells from damage and plays an important part in the metabolism. CoQ10 Phytosome binds Coenzyme Q10 extract with patented food-grade phytosome technology to greatly increase its bioavailability by up to 9 times.
CoQ10 Phytosome Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that CoQ10 Phytosome may have the following benefits:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Protects the heart and reduces blood pressure
- Increases energy in cells
- Supports metabolism
Additional Information on CoQ10 Phytosome
CoQ10 Phytosome is a fat-soluble nutrient produced naturally by the body and used by every cell to create energy, its top job is to convert nutrients from food into fuel and it is important for protecting the body from free radical damage. There is also a significant body of research detailing its efficacy and safety as well as its importance to support healthy heart function, muscle maintenance and energy production.
CoQ10 Phytosome is composed of about 20% Coenzyme Q10, about 20% Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), about 48% Maltodextrin (Origin Potato), about 10% Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and about 2% Silicon dioxide (amorphous silica).
Where to Buy CoQ10 Phytosome
Botany offers high-quality CoQ10 Phytosome powder in a quantity of 20g. Our CoQ10 Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 200 x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- CoQ10 Phytosome 100mg
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), Maltodextrin (Origin Potato), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Silicon dioxide.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.