Mitragyna stipulosa – Powder, 100g
Mitragyna stipulosa is a plant native to Africa that is rich in potentially beneficial alkaloids, including Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine, which are also found in the Mitragyna speciosa plant, otherwise known as Kratom.
Mitragyna stipulosa, otherwise known as Fleroya stipulosa is a plant that is widely harvested in its native range of Africa for a variety of purposes, including for traditional medicine. The leaves contain a high concentration of alkaloids considered to give them potentially beneficial properties.
What is Mitragyna stipulosa?
Mitragyna stipulosa is a tree native to Africa where it grows around wetlands and swamps. It’s harvested for a variety of uses, including its wood and for traditional medicine. The leaves are a rich source of alkaloids which potentially give them analgesic, sedative and anti-opiate properties.
Mitragyna stipulosa Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Mitragyna Stipulosa may have the following benefits:
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Promotes a positive mood
- Promotes feelings of calm and tranquility
- Promotes pain relief and supports pain management
Additional Information on Mitragyna stipulosa
Mitragyna stipulosa is from the same species of plant as the widely known Kratom plant (Mitragyna speciosa) and contains many of the same alkaloids, despite the two growing on different continents.
Where to Buy Mitragyna stipulosa
Botany offers high-quality Mitragyna Stipulosa powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Mitragyna Stipulosa has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Each jar contains 100 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Mitragyna Stipulosa 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.