Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Powder, 200g
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally occurring organosulfur compound and, like DMSO, is considered an important sulfur donor. Sulfur is considered to potentially be important for connective tissue health, as it is incorporated into cartilage in order to retain water and therefore elasticity.
Methylsulfonylmethane (Dimethylsulfone or, more commonly, MSM) is a small DMSO-related sulfur-containing molecule that occurs naturally in many foods and drinks. It is used as a supplement due to its considered potential health benefits and properties.
What is Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)?
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound. It occurs naturally in some primitive plants, is present in small amounts in many foods and beverages, and is sometimes marketed as a dietary supplement due to its potential health benefits.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Methylsulfonylmethane may have the following benefits:
- May help the body recover following physical exertion
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Supports a robust immune system
- Supports healthy joints
Additional Information on Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
MSM is a natural source of sulfur which is present in a number of foods and can also be synthetically produced in a lab.
Where to Buy Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Botany offers high-quality Methylsulfonylmethane powder in a quantity of 200g. Our Methylsulfonylmethane has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 200 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Methylsulfonylmethane 1mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.