- You cannot add "Pine Bark (Pinus Pinaster) | 65%+ Procyanidins - Powder, 100g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Spermidine 3HCL – Powder, 500mg
Spermidine synchronizes an array of biological processes, (such as Ca2+, Na+, K+ -ATPase) thus maintaining membrane potential and controlling intracellular pH and volume. Spermidine regulates biological processes, such as Ca2+ influx by glutamatergic NMDA receptor, which has been associated with nitric oxide synthase and cGMP/PKG pathway activation and a decrease of Na+,K+-ATPase activity in cerebral cortex synaptosomes.
Spermidine is an aliphatic polyamine found in ribosomes and living tissues and produced naturally within the body. It has various metabolic functions within organisms. It was originally isolated from semen, hence the name. It is also present ubiquitously in foods, as well as in breast milk. Spermidine is a longevity agent in mammals due to various mechanisms of action, which are just beginning to be understood. Autophagy is the main mechanism at the molecular level, but evidence has been found for other mechanisms.
What is Spermidine 3HCL?
Spermidine is a naturally occurring aliphatic polyamine that is produced in the human body, as well as by some foods. Originally it was first isolated from semen, hence the name, however it is now produced synthetically and extracted from foods. Spermidine is considered to be a longevity agent in mammals (it has benefits in plants too), with a range of beneficial mechanisms for health, there is evidence for potential inflammation reduction, lipid metabolism, and regulation of cell growth, proliferation, and death however the main mechanism is considered to be Autophagy.
Spermidine 3HCL Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Spermidine may have the following benefits:
- May possess anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a robust and fast-acting metabolism
- Supports cell health and longevity
- Promotes thick, healthy hair
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Supports cognitive function and ability
Additional Information on Spermidine 3HCL
Spermidine was first isolated from semen, however is now derived from other organic sources, such as wheat germ extracts, or can be synthetically produced, which is how Botany’s Spermidine is produced.
Where to Buy Spermidine 3HCL
Botany offers high-quality Spermidine powder in a quantity of 500mg. Our Spermidine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 5mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 500mg jar contains 100 x 5mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (5mg) Contains:
- Spermidine 5mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.