Theacrine – Powder, 5g
Theacrine is a naturally occurring purine alkaloid found in Kucha tea plant as well as in the seeds of the Herrania and Theocrama plant species. It acts as an adenosine inhibitor.
Theacrine, also known as 1,3,7,9-tetramethyluric acid, is naturally occurring and has a similar molecular structure to caffeine. Molecular studies suggest that it activates similar receptors and signaling pathways as caffeine. It has been used traditionally for centuries.
What is Theacrine?
Theacrine, also known as 1,3,7,9-tetramethyluric acid, is naturally occurring. It is a structural analog of caffeine, appearing to be synthesized from caffeine in some plants. It is a bitter, white crystalline purine alkaloid.
Where to Buy Theacrine?
Botany offers high-quality theacrine powder in quantity of 5g. Our theacrine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally once a day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 5 gram jar contains 50x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- Theacrine 100mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.